We’re The Client’s Partner & The Realtor’s Friend In El Reno, OK
Looking for fast, thorough, dependable home inspections, pool inspections, well inspections, septic tank inspections, sprinkler system inspections, fireplace inspections, air quality inspections, or commercial inspections in El Reno, Union City, Yukon, Piedmont, Mustang, or somewhere else in the area? Call Us First Home INspection is the family-owned company to call!
El Reno is a lovely community located about 25 miles outside of downtown OKC. I-40 and Route 81 make it easy to get in and out of El Reno, but residents don’t have much reason to leave! After all, great shopping, great food, great community, and great entertainment are all right here in the heart of El Reno.
What Is There To Do In El Reno, OK?
- With the Heritage Express Trolley, it’s easy to get out and spend some time enjoying downtown El Reno. Here you’ll find historic buildings, quaint shops, and plenty of things to fall in love with. Grab a bite, do some shopping, and then hop back aboard the Heritage Express for your next stop.
- Get outside for some camping, fishing, boating, picnicking, and other outdoor fun at Lake El Reno. Or, take the kids to Adams Park for some fun with friends.
- Small Town Weekend is an annual event that families eagerly anticipate every year. The event takes place on historic Route 66, and features everything from food and music to drag races and car shows. You won’t want to miss it!
- Don’t make plans for the first Saturday in May, because every year you’ll want to be at the Fried Onion Burger Day Festival. Get a piece of the world’s largest fried onion hamburger and enjoy a great day full of food and fun.
Speaking of food, if you’ve got an appetite for big flavor, you probably LOVE living in El Reno. Sid’s Diner on Choctaw Ave has been featured on the Travel Channel and Food Network, and we’re lucky enough to have it right here in El Reno. But that’s not the only great restaurant in town! Check out these great places:
- Montana Mike’s Steakhouse, El Charro, and All American Pizza on 27th
- Pecina’s Mexican Cafe and Hugh Kitchen on Choctaw
- Robert’s Grill on Bickford Ave
- Johnnie’s Grill, Taco Mayo, Taco Jalisco, and Panaderia y Taqueria Troncoso on Rock Island Ave
- Great Wall on Investors Ave
- Swadley’s Bar-B-Q on Hwy 66
Sounds like heaven, right?
Those of us here at Call Us First Home INspection love spending time in El Reno, and we’re regularly called in to provide trusted, helpful, and fast inspections and reports for those buying and selling residential and commercial properties in the area. Our inspections have saved buyers, sellers, and realtors time, frustration, and money, and we’re happy to be “the client’s partner and the realtor’s friend.”
We strive to provide flexible scheduling, fast, thorough reports, and helpful, expert advice that our clients can use for the buying/selling experience, and beyond. What services do we specialize in?
- Home Inspection
- New Construction
- Pool Inspection
- Well & Septic Tank Inspection
- Sprinkler System Inspection
- Fireplace Inspection
- Environment/Air Quality Inspection
Commercial buildings can be tricky and costly, especially if important things are missed during the initial inspection. With CUFHI, you don’t have to worry about your investment because we bring in experts in every field, including HVAC, roofing, interior/exterior, structure, plumbing, and electrical. We also have pest control experts, fire sprinkler system experts, and more.
Our team has the experience and training to know the difference between a simple fix and major problem, and we’ll make sure you have the important information you need to move forward with confidence.
Call Us First, You Won’t Regret It!
Whether you’re over in the Concho/Banner, Sunset Dr/Boynton Ave, City Center, or Elm St/Barker Ave area, call us first when you need dependable inspections and custom pricing from a local, family-owned, OK-licensed home inspector. Reach out to us at 405-640-0406 or request an inspection online today!