The Best Home Inspectors/Commercial Inspectors In Midwest City
For dependable, customer-focused service and fast, thorough home and commercial inspections in Midwest City, Spencer, Nicoma Park, Forest Park, Smith Village, and nearby, look no further than Call Us First Home INspection.
Midwest City is located just east of OKC, and is home to nearly 60,000 people. This friendly community boasts many beautiful parks for enjoying the great outdoors, like Joe B. Barnes Regional Park over on Reno Ave, Mid-America Kiwanis Park on Cambridge Dr, and Lions Park on Midwest Blvd.
For all things Christmas, head to North Pole Adventure (Oklahoma’s Favorite Family Christmas Attraction) on Air Depot Blvd. For the aviation-lovers in the family, there’s Charles B. Hall Airpark at Tinker Air Force Base and Tinker Bicentennial Park. Your kids will love seeing all the planes on the property!
Looking for new and old restaurants to fall in love with in your hometown? Check out Pelican’s Restaurant on N Air Depot Blvd, Del-Rancho Restaurant on 10th, Siam Noodles Thai Cuisine on 15th, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen on 29th, Judge’s Char-Grill on 29th, All American Diner on S Air Depot Blvd, or Wholly Guacamole on 29th to start. Craving some fresh ice cream? Braum’s Ice Cream & Burger Restaurant is where it’s at.
Things to do? Check. Yummy food to eat? Check. And of course, Midwest City is just 15 minutes outside of Oklahoma City, so if you ever run out of things to do, see, or eat, just hop on I-40 W.
Our Licensed Home & Commercial Inspectors Are Proud To Serve Midwest City
As locals ourselves, we love spending time in Midwest City. We’re dedicated to helping our neighbors and making the buying/selling process easier and less stressful for homeowners, homebuyers, realtors, and their clients. If you live in the Midwest City area and you’re buying or selling a home or commercial property or working with a client who is, be sure to call us first, prior to closing!
What types of inspections do we specialize in?
- Home Inspection
- New Construction
- Pool Inspection
- Well & Septic Tank Inspection
- Sprinkler System Inspection
- Fireplace Inspection
- Environment/Air Quality Inspection
Investing in a thorough, but not nit-picky inspection prior to closing can save you (or your client) a lot of headache and stress, as well as time and money. But who you choose to perform the inspection matters.
With Call Us First Home INspection, you’re guaranteed the following:
- Experienced, knowledgeable professionals with an understanding of what constitutes a major issue and what constitutes a minor issue.
- Experts in every aspect of construction as it relates to commercial and residential properties, including pools, wells and septic tanks, lawn sprinklers, fire sprinklers, fireplaces, air quality, pest control, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, roofing, structure, and interior/exterior.
- Custom pricing and flexible scheduling (Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
- Lower pricing for re-inspections prior to closing.
- Excellent communication and a commitment to keeping all parties satisfied so next steps can be taken.
- A helpful, thorough, easy-to-understand report within 24 hours of your inspection.
- Peace of mind.
Whether you’re over near 10th St/Sooner Rd, Douglas Blvd/23rd, Post Rd, Woodlane Dr/Viewpoint Dr, Reno Ave, Midwest Blvd, Douglas Blvd, Air Depot Blvd, 15th, Anderson Rd, City Center, 29th, Yellow Rose Ln, or somewhere else in the Midwest City area, you can count on Call Us First Home INspection to provide you with the quick, yet thorough inspection and report you need. Call us today at 405-640-0406 or request an inspection online and let this family-owned business show you the level of service you deserve.