Buying Or Selling A Commercial Or Residential Property In Moore? Get The Thorough Inspection You Need With CUFHI
Call Us First Home INspection has been providing home buyers/sellers, commercial property buyers/sellers, and realtors in Moore, Valley Brook, Norman, Del City, Midwest City, and the surrounding areas with expert inspections and thorough, fast reports for years. Call us today!
Moore is a community just outside of Norman and just south of Valley Brook. It’s the hometown of Toby Keith, and residents enjoy the proximity to Oklahoma City and the strong sense of community. But you don’t need to leave Moore to enjoy yourself…
Things To Do In Moore, OK
If you’re new to the area, here are some great ways to get out, meet your neighbors, and have a good time:
- Catch a flick at Moore Warren Theatre.
- Head to Oklahoma’s only full-time dinner theater, The Yellow Rose, for dinner and a show.
- Take your clubs out to Broadmoore Golf Course or Belmar Golf Club.
- Get some sun at Buck Thomas Park or watch the kids practice their skateboard skills over at Moore Skatepark.
- Hit the outlets at Shops at Moore on Service Rd or visit Showplace Market on Broadway, Fan Outfitters, Maurices, or Daisy Exchange on I-35 Service Rd.
- Participate in one of the many events held throughout the year, like the City of Moore Fishing Derby, Dive-In Movie at the Station Aquatic Center on Broadway, Food Truck Fridays at Central Park, or Movie in the Park at Central Park.
- On Thursdays and Saturdays, Central Park is also home to the Farmers Market, so you can get some local produce to spice up dinner.
Looking for great places to eat in Moore that don’t involve YOU cooking? Try out Fontana Italian Restaurant on 12th (in Malibu Shopping Center), Oliveto Italian Bistro on I-35 Service Rd, Nosh on 19th, Dong A Restaurant on Eastern Ave, Hummus Mediterranean Cafe on 19th, Hideaway Pizza on 19th, Himalayas – Aroma of India on Moore Ave, The Lazy Donkey Mexican Restaurant on Broadway, Sunny Side Up on 19th, Hollie’s Flatiron Grill on I-35 Service Rd, or Volcano Sushi Bar & Hibachi on I-35 Service Rd to start.
Call Us First Home INspection is just one of the many local businesses serving the Moore, OK area, and we’re proud to work with homeowners, business owners, and realtors throughout the 12th St/Bryant Ave, Eastern Ave/18th St, Santa Fe Ave/27th St, Norman Ave, Janeway Ave, City Center, Old Mill Rd, Telephone Rd/19th St, Eastern Ave, Sooner Rd/134th St, Indian Hills Rd, 149th St, and Joshua’s Landing areas. Wherever you are in Moore, you can count on our OK-licensed home inspectors to provide you with the customer-focused, dependable service you deserve. Our services include the following:
- Home Inspection
- New Construction
- Pool Inspection
- Well & Septic Tank Inspection
- Sprinkler System Inspection
- Fireplace Inspection
- Environment/Air Quality Inspection
Commercial (We bring in specialists for everything, from roofing, exterior, and structure to interior, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, pest control, and fire sprinklers.)
What You Get When You Have Your Residential Or Commercial Property Inspected By CUFHI
As experienced buyers and sellers ourselves, we know how important communication, timing, and money are when you’re buying or selling a property, and we work to fill the gap left by other inspectors.
With us, there’s no waiting around for a report, no long, difficult-to-decipher reports, and no worrying about your plans falling through because of a minor detail. We know the difference between a “material defect” and an easy fix, and we work hard to satisfy every party: the buyer, seller, and the realtor. It’s how we earned the reputation of being “the client’s partner and the realtor’s friend!”
We also provide custom pricing and lower priced re-inspections, and we guarantee you’ll have the information you need in a written report within 24 hours of your inspection.
So if you live in Moore and you need someone who’s thorough, but not nit-picky to inspect your home, new construction home, pool, well, septic tank, sprinkler system, fireplace, air quality, or commercial property, call 405-640-0406 or request an inspection online. We’re here to help.