Mustang, OK — Our Licensed & Experienced Home Inspectors Are Here For This Growing City’s Residents, Realtors & Business Owners
If you’re buying or selling a property or representing a client who is in Mustang, Yukon, Bethany, or another community in greater Oklahoma City, do your due diligence by calling CUFHI, and letting our licensed home inspectors perform a thorough inspection. We guarantee fast, flexible scheduling and dependable, customer-focused service.
Are you buying or selling a commercial or residential property in Mustang, OK? Those of us here at Call Us First Home INspection have been proudly providing dependable home and commercial inspections to folks in Clear Springs Rd, 74th St, Mustang Rd, Fieldstone Way, Forster Dr, and City Center for years, so we know this area pretty well.
Mustang is a growing city, split through the heart by State Highway 152 and Mustang Rd, and just minutes from the Will Rogers World Airport. Heading into OKC is easy, but you don’t have to leave Mustang for food, fun, or errands. Mustang has it all!
- Catch a flick and enjoy some food truck delights at the free Movie in the Park event held on the Community Center Lawn during the summer.
- Burn off some energy at the Friday Night Dance Party, which is held the first Friday of every month at the Rec center in Town Center.
- Get the pooch cleaned up at Pet Lovers Pet Shop & Grooming on State Highway 152.
- Do some shopping at Stage on Mustang Rd.
- Catch up with friends over a frothy beverage at Wild Hero Coffee Co. on Mustang Rd.
- Treat yourself at Cinnamon River Donuts.
- Eat your heart out at one of the many great restaurants in town, like Los Vaqueros (State Hwy 152), Luigiano’s (State Hwy 152), Toledos Mexican Grill (Armstrong Dr), Mustang Mandarin (Mustang Rd), Whataburger (Mustang Rd), Billy Sims Barbecue (State Hwy 152), Wasabi (State Hwy 152), Hana Sushi (Mustang Rd), or Boomerang Diner (Mustang Rd).
Beautiful new homes are also popping up in Mustang, OK, left and right. While many home buyers think that new homes don’t really need careful home inspections, investing in an inspection is still a rather smart thing to do. Builders often rely on multiple subcontractors to do the work, and you’d be amazed at the things that are sometimes missed, incomplete, or done incorrectly. By investing in a home inspection by someone with the experience, knowledge, and training to know the difference between a material defect and an easy fix, you can buy your new construction home with confidence. If any major issues are revealed in our detailed report (which you’ll have within 24 hours of your inspection), you’ll be able to use that information to either negotiate price or have the builder make the repairs before you move forward with the purchase.
We’re also experts in home inspections for older homes, as well as re-inspections (which we offer at a discounted price), pool inspections, well and septic tank inspections, sprinkler system inspections, fireplace inspections, and environmental/air quality inspections.
For our commercial inspections, you can count on our specialists to carefully evaluate every aspect of the building, from roofing and plumbing to structural/interior/exterior, electrical, and HVAC. We can uncover major pest problems, structural concerns, etc. so you have the knowledge you need to move forward.
We Guarantee You A Report Within 24 Hours Of Your Inspection
How are we so fast, yet so thorough? We’ve been doing this for years and we know how to differentiate between major issues and minor, easily fixable issues. Our reports are clear, to the point, and designed to empower our clients and their realtors, and you’ll have it in your hands within 24 hours.
Why do homeowners in Mustang and the neighboring areas call us first?
- We offer custom pricing, flexible scheduling, and customer-focused service.
- We work to keep the realtor and the client happy.
- We’re professional, dependable, and we’ve been in the home buying/selling/inspection field for years.
- We’re excellent communicators and we provide clear, easy-to-understand reports.
- We take the time to go over the reports, making sure that both the client and the realtor understand everything.
- We’re Oklahoma-licensed home inspectors and members of the Oklahoma Home Inspection Association, as well as the National Association of Home Inspectors.
- We’re the “client’s partner and the realtor’s friend.”
Are you on the hunt for a professional home inspector that you can trust to provide you with the information you need, when you need it? Call CUFHI at 405-640-0406 or request an inspection online today. We’re here to help make the buying/selling experience less stressful and to save you time, money, and headaches.