Looking For A Thorough & Fast Home Inspection In Oklahoma City? Call Us First!
From home inspections, pool inspections, and well inspections to commercial inspections and fire sprinkler inspections, we’re proud to do it all with the client and the realtor in mind in OKC, Edmond, Arcadia, Jones, Luther, Choctaw, Harrah, Moore, Mustang, Yukon, Piedmont, and the surrounding areas.
Here at Call Us First Home INspection, we’re proud to work and live in the capital city of Oklahoma. There’s so much history, so much growth, and so much to do, see, and enjoy. Whether you’re new to the area or you’ve been here for decades, if you’re looking for ways to get more enjoyment out of your hometown, here’s a little list to get you started.
To Do In OKC:
- Spend some moments reflecting and honoring the victims, survivors, rescuers, and all those affected by the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building by heading to the Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum.
- Stroll the Myriad Botanical Gardens on the corner of Reno & Robinson. Here, you’ll find 17 acres of beauty, a tropical conservatory, formal gardens, and even a dog park. Looking to improve your own gardening skills? Take a horticultural class!
- Hit the walking trails, take a train tour, and spend some time watching and learning about the 1,900+ animals at the Oklahoma City Zoo & Botanical Gardens on 50th St in the Adventure District of northeast OK City.
- Browse the 28,000+ Western & American Indian art works and artifacts at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum on 63rd St.
- Join a jam session, listen to old recordings, take lessons, and enjoy a collection of hundreds of banjos at the American Banjo Museum on Sheridan Ave.
To Eat In OKC:
From Mexican, Italian, Indian, and Chinese restaurants to barbecue joints, steakhouses, pizza shops, and seafood spots, you’ll find it all in Oklahoma City. Just a few recommendations: Cheever’s Cafe on Hudson, Kitchen No. 324 on Robinson Ave, Whiskey Cake Kitchen & Bar on Northwest Expy, The Mule on Blackwelder Ave, Cattlemen’s on Agnew Ave, Vast on Sheridan Ave, Metro Wine Bar & Bistro on Western Ave, Paseo Grill on Paseo, Hacienda Tacos on May Ave, The Pritchard on 16th, Goro Ramen & Izakaya on Blackwelder, Revolución Taqueria & Cantina and Sunnyside Diner on 6th, Barrios Fine Mexican Dishes on Hudson, Nic’s Place Diner & Lounge on Robinson, Hatch, Sidecar Barley & Wine Bar and Cultivar Mexican Kitchen on Broadway, and Mary Eddy’s on Main.
Shopping In OKC:
There are so many great local shops to visit in OKC as well. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find just the thing. Some area favorites are: Shop Good on Broadway, Painted Door on Sheridan Ave, 23rd Street Antique Mall on, you guessed it, 23rd St, Full Circle Bookstore on Northwest Expy, and Plenty Mercantile on Broadway.
The Best Home & Commercial Inspectors Are Right Here In OKC, Too!
Oklahoma City has it all! And when you’re looking for an experienced, fast, and thorough (but not nit-picky) home or commercial inspector, you’ll find that right here as well. Call Us First Home INspection is committed to providing helpful, thorough, fast inspections and timely reports that are easy to understand. We specialize in a full range of inspection services, and are Oklahoma-licensed home inspectors, as well as members of the Oklahoma Home Inspection Association and the National Association of Home Inspectors. Our services include all of these:
- Home Inspection
- New Construction
- Pool Inspection
- Well & Septic Tank Inspection
- Sprinkler System Inspection
- Fireplace Inspection
- Environment/Air Quality Inspection
We have specialists in all aspects of building, from plumbing and HVAC to roofing, electrical, and more. We’re proud to offer custom pricing to our neighbors in Bricktown, Downtown, Midtown, Chisholm Creek, Paseo Arts District, Boathouse District, Edgemere Park, Heronville, Northwest OKC, Mesa Park, Lincoln Terrace, and all throughout the greater Oklahoma City area. When we’re done, you’ll have an easy-to-understand, helpful inspection report in your hands within 24 hours of your inspection. We’ll even go over the entire report with the client and realtor to make sure everything is clear.
Do you live in OKC? Are you buying or selling a home or commercial property? Get the information you need, when you need it, by calling CUFHI at 405-640-0406. We’re just a phone call away when you need us.