Protect Your Investment & Do Your Due Diligence With A Thorough Commercial Inspection From CUFHI
Whether you’re buying or selling an old or new commercial property, investing in a thorough commercial inspection is a good idea. Our inspections are designed to provide you with the knowledge and documentation you need to go into negotiations with as much power as possible. Knowing about big issues before you purchase can position you to negotiate a lower purchase price or have those major issues repaired by the current owner, keeping money in your pocket. Likewise, knowing the commercial property you’re selling is in peak condition can help you negotiate higher prices and get more value from your sale.
If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not to schedule a commercial inspection, remember that, here at Call Us First Home INspection, we offer custom pricing, and that the cost of the inspection is typically made up for by the savings the inspection can bring. Commercial inspections can also help you save money on your business insurance!
We Bring In Experienced Specialists For Every Component Of The Commercial Inspection
Our team specializes in the inspection of business spaces, apartments, condos, townhomes, restaurants and retail shops, grocery stores, strip malls, hotels, colleges, dental and medical offices, warehouses, and just about every other type of commercial space.
We bring in certified and experienced specialists for every component of the inspection. Each knows his or her field inside and out and can provide invaluable information regarding the building.
- Structure — The structural integrity of the building is crucial, so if there are any concerns about the structure itself, we may recommend reaching out to a structural engineer.
- Exterior — From drainage and landscaping to the exterior covering of the building, the exterior specialist will inspect and evaluate it all, looking for concerns or signs of a problem.
- Roof — A commercial roof can cost tens of thousands of dollars, so knowing the condition of the roof, soffit, fascia board, attic, insulation, ventilation, gutters, and bracing is crucial. Our commercial roofing specialist will check for any major problems or concerns.
- Heat & Air — Our HVAC specialists will check for rust, condensation, damaged or disconnected ductwork, and other signs of problems with the air conditioner, furnace, and HVAC system.
- Interior — Interior specialists will look at things like broken or unsafe windows, cabinets, flooring, etc. While cosmetic issues are not a concern in the inspection, we do check for anything that could signal a larger issue, such as water staining. We’ll also check things like the office kitchen and appliances.
- Electrical — Faulty electrical systems can be costly and dangerous. Our specialists will look for things like scorch marks and other concerning signs, and check the service amp, the breakers, and the ground fault interruptors for issues or concerns.
- Plumbing — Our plumbing experts will look for things like leaks, dripping faucets, toilet issues, and water pressure problems, and will evaluate the entire system — from the water flowing in to the water flowing out.
Our Other Commercial Inspection Offerings
We also offer fire sprinkler system inspections and environment/air quality inspections for commercial spaces.
- Sprinkler System Inspections — Fire can spread in the blink of an eye, threatening the safety of those inside the commercial property, as well as the investment you’ve made in the space. Make sure the sprinkler system is working properly and capable of dampening a fire — no matter where in the building it might start — by scheduling an inspection. We recommend inspections quarterly, or at least annually. During an inspection we’ll check things like the gauges, the water flow alarm devices, the valve supervisory alarm devices, the supervisory signal devices, the control valves, the hydraulic nameplates, the hanger/bracing, the pipes and fittings, the spare sprinklers, and every other component of the system.
- Environment/Air Quality Inspections — The health and happiness of your workers is directly related to their productivity, and through our air quality inspections, you can be confident the workspace will be health-promoting, not hazardous. We’ll check your commercial air ducts for things like dust, dirt, chemical irritants, odors, bacteria, viruses, mold and microbial growth, allergens, dust mites, VOCs, and other contaminants that could negatively impact health, and provide recommendations for remedying any issues we find.
Have a pest problem? We’re your one-stop shop. Our pest/termite control specialists will get rid of the problem fast and prevent future problems.
What Can You Expect From CUFHI When You Need A Commercial Inspection?
We’ve inspected countless commercial spaces in the Oklahoma City metro area and we have the experience, knowledge, and licensed team to do the job right. Aside from the highest level of professionalism and dependability, what can you expect when you work with us?
- Fast, flexible scheduling — With Call Us First Home INspection, you’re guaranteed flexible scheduling and fast reporting. We work Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we strive to make ourselves available when it’s most convenient for you.
- Fast, thorough reporting — Our inspections are thorough, but we certainly aren’t nit-picky. That means you don’t have to spend hours pouring over every minute detail or finding. Instead, our report will focus on the main items and information you need to know, and we’ll get the report to you within 24 hours of completing the inspection, so you can move forward with next steps.
Ready to schedule your commercial inspection? Get the fast, thorough, helpful report you need by calling Call Us First Home INspection at 405-640-0406 or reaching out to us here on our website. We look forward to working with you.