Before you buy or sell, or if you want reassurance on your current home, we’ve got you covered!
Offices, shops, factories, and more! We can inspect any space from top to bottom, inside and out.
Call Us First Home INspection — The Best Home INspection at the Best Price
Call Us First Home INspection is a residential and commercial inspection company owned and operated by long-time Oklahoma resident Scott Hill. We’ve been providing thorough inspections to Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, Norman, Midwest City, Piedmont, and the neighboring communities for almost a decade, and with our years of experience in the rental space and flipping houses, we understand things from both the buyer’s and seller’s point of view.
Our goal is to do something unheard of: make all parties happy by providing thorough, but not nit-picky inspections and fast reporting. While we understand that the relationship with the client is our duty, we also want to balance the realtor’s needs as well — and since we’re experienced enough to know the difference between a “material defect” and an easy fix, we’re uniquely positioned to do just that.
As licensed inspectors and members of the Oklahoma Home Inspection Association and the National Association of Home Inspectors (Inter NACHI), we’re trained, certified, and qualified to provide the following services:
- Home Inspection
- New Construction
- Pool Inspection
- Lawn Sprinkler Inspection
- Well & Septic Tank Inspection
- Fireplace Inspection
- Environment/Air Quality Inspection
For our commercial inspections, we bring in specialists for every component, including structure, exterior, roof, heat and air, interior, electric, plumbing, sprinkler system, and environment/indoor air quality. We’ve got all the bases covered and we will make sure you have all the information you need to move forward with confidence.
What Can You Expect From Us?
Proficient, systematically priced, and time-sensitive. We will go over the report after each inspection with the client & their REALTOR.
Electronic report delivered no later than that evening or the next morning. Our average residential inspection times run only 2 – 3 hours.
Residential & Commercial
We have the experience and are certified to inspect commercial as well as residential properties.
- Customer-Centric Service — Many inspectors don’t have the buyer, seller, and realtors in mind, but we work to provide helpful, thorough (not nit-picky) information that balances the needs of all parties.
- Excellent Communication — From scheduling and the inspection to the report, we aim for clear, concise communication. With us, you’ll never have to worry about misleading or confusing information or a lack of communication.
- Easy, Flexible Scheduling — We know that, when you’re buying or selling a property, time is of the essence. That’s why we offer inspections Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. If for some reason you need an inspection outside of those hours, we’ll do our best to accommodate you so you can get the inspection you need, when you need it.
- Custom Pricing — Different spaces and different situations call for different prices, and we’re proud to offer our clients custom pricing that fits with their needs. Additionally, if an inspection reveals that major repairs need to be made and that the home must be re-inspected after those repairs are made, we’ll happily provide a re-inspection at a lower price.
- Timely Electronic Reports — We guarantee you’ll have a complete report of our findings by the evening of your inspection or the following morning. No waiting around. No suspense. Just the information you need within 24 hours. Our reports won’t drown you in minutiae — we’ll make sure the important information you need to know is easily identifiable and expertly communicated.
Our Service Area
We proudly offer residential and commercial inspections to our neighbors in Oklahoma, Cleveland, Canadian, Lincoln, Logan, and McClain counties. Whether you’re in Mustang, Piedmont, Deer Creek, El Reno, Moore, or somewhere else in the area, our experts are here to help when you need them. See our full service area here.