Thorough Residential Inspections Designed to Empower & Protect
Buying/selling a home is a big, and oftentimes, stressful decision. There’s a typically a lot of rushing, a lot of waiting, a lot of back and forth, and a lot of emotion involved. But here at Call Us First Home INspection, we work with the client and the realtor to make the process as stress-free, fast, and convenient as possible.
Our licensed home inspectors are experienced, knowledgeable, and committed to providing thorough, easily understandable inspections and reports that can be used in negotiations and beyond. While we’re incredibly thorough, we’re not nit-picky, and we know the difference between a “material defect” and an easy fix. We want to make sure you have the knowledge you need regarding the home to confidently move forward with next steps, without worrying about missing something big. Our residential services include all of the following:
- Home Inspection — Home inspections are necessary, but not all home inspections are equal. Here at CUFHI, we pride ourselves on our thorough inspections and work to identify big, costly problems, without getting caught up in every little thing. This allows us to provide faster inspections, get the reports to our clients within 24 hours, save our clients money, and put them in the best position possible for negotiations.
- Re-Inspection —Sometimes larger problems are detected during an initial inspection and repairs need to be made prior to closing. That doesn’t mean you want to — or have to — pay full price for two separate inspections. We’ll happily provide a re-inspection at a discounted price after repairs are made, so you can move forward with more money in your pocket.
- New Construction — Many think that because a home is new, it’s problem-free. Well, in a perfect world, yes, but in the real world, that’s not true. Typically, builders work with many different contractors, and the quality of work can vary from job to job, contractor to contractor. By scheduling a new construction inspection prior to purchase or just before your builder’s warranty is up, you’ll know if anything was missed or if any costly repairs need to be made prior to it becoming “your problem.”
- Pool Inspection — Like a fireplace, a pool can be a great asset when buying or selling a home. But repairs can be costly and problems can be dangerous. Many home inspectors don’t pay much mind to the pool on the property, but our team will evaluate everything from the fencing/gating to the pool surface, the deck surface, the coping, the ladders/hand rails, and all of the other components. We’ll make sure things are up to code and let you know if any repairs or upgrades are needed.
- Lawn Sprinkler Inspection — Everyone wants to have the best lawn in the neighborhood, but who wants to do all the work, especially in our hottest months? That’s why many homeowners invest in lawn sprinkler systems, systems that can make it easy to water specific zones. But when these systems fail or break, they can do more harm than good. Make sure yours is working as it should and not putting water where you don’t want it, by investing in a lawn sprinkler inspection.
- Well & Septic Tank Inspection — The 1800s were cool and all, but most of us are glad to have graduated to indoor plumbing. We rely on our wells and our septic tanks to keep things flowing the way they should so we don’t have to head for the old outhouse. But when you’re moving into a new home, it’s all new to you — do you just take the previous owner’s word for it? Go the safe route by scheduling a well and septic tank inspection with CUFHI. We’ll make sure things are working as they should so you’re not dealing with crap (pun intended!) after closing.
- Fireplace Inspection — A fireplace can be a real asset when you’re buying or selling a home, but a lot of the system is hidden from view — how do you know it’s safe and in good condition? By scheduling a fireplace inspection prior to closing. During an inspection, we’ll check for any major safety hazards or structural concerns, and let you know whether any repairs or cleanings are called for.
- Environment/Air Quality Inspection — When moving into a new home, you want to be confident it’s a healthy place where you and your family can thrive. But unfortunately, many residential air ducts are filled with contaminants like allergens, microbial/mold growth, pet dander, VOCs, chemical irritants, and dust. With an air quality inspection, you’ll know ahead of time whether or not an air duct cleaning or other service is needed.
If you’re looking for a dependable, customer-focused, experienced home inspector for your residential property, call us first! We’re committed to meeting your needs and we’ll have a thorough and helpful report to you within 24 hours of your inspection — guaranteed. Call 405-640-0406 or request an inspection online today.
When you’re involved in a commercial real estate transaction, let the pros at CUFHI provide their expert inspection services to eliminate any worry about unseen or unexpected problems with the property.